TR: Roads End to Upper Basin via Sierra High Route; back to Roads End via JMT/Paradise Valley, 7/13/22-7/20/22

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
LMBSGV
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: TR: Roads End to Upper Basin via Sierra High Route; back to Roads End via JMT/Paradise Valley, 7/13/22-7/20/22

Post by LMBSGV »

Lakes Basin and Upper Basin are two of my favorites areas so I really enjoyed your report and photos. Your son is a great hiker to manage that hike so well after the fracture. I hope in 20 years he wants to repeat this amazing trip.
I don’t need a goal destination. I need a destination that meets my goals.

http://laurencebrauer.com
terrapin
Topix Novice
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: TR: Roads End to Upper Basin via Sierra High Route; back to Roads End via JMT/Paradise Valley, 7/13/22-7/20/22

Post by terrapin »

Thank you to those who had kind words to say about the photos. It's just the result of being in a beautiful area, and selecting a few out of many that were taken. The photographer himself has zero skill.

To LMBSGV: hopefully my son will want to repeat this trip sooner. In 20 years I'll be lucky to be ambulatory.