Lodging/Camping

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
cdevine
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Lodging/Camping

Post by cdevine »

Question for the group. I'm going up into Ansel Adams Wildnerness at end of June and early JUly. Typically I will stay the night before in one of the lodges around June Lake. (June Lake Pines as example). Its nice to get all geared up and have a good night sleep and one last warm shower. I have a reservation but nothing firm yet on lodging in Mono County? Anybody hear when they may open up for visitors? I can't believe this happened yet.
Just curious what people are hearing. Thanks!
SSSdave
Topix Addict

Re: Lodging/Camping

Post by SSSdave »

Yes authorities in Inyo, Mono, Bishop, Mammoth have been discussing such openings this week so one might just google news search on say "mammoth" to find latest pronouncements. Also look in our "Conditions, Reports, Information" sub forum where that type of subject is more appropriate.
cdevine
Topix Acquainted

Re: Lodging/Camping

Post by cdevine »

Thank you.

FYI, found this.

Lodging/Short Term rental - a phased plan to reopen starting 6-12 in unicorporated Mono County and 6-19 in Mammoth Lakes.
We will see how it plays out. Crossing Fingers.