Lost Camera, Kennedy Meadows

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
Wild
Topix Newbie
Experience: N/A

Lost Camera, Kennedy Meadows

Post by Wild »

Howdy folks,

Just got back from an awesome trip through the Domelands... Spectacular views.. wish I could share with you guys...

It appears that one of my pack pockets was opened during the drive back and I'm afraid my camera fell out somewhere on the road near Kennedy Meadows, going back towards Ridgecrest. If by ANY chance, anybody appears to find a silver/gray HP PhotoSmart picture camera, on the right side of the road while driving back to Ridgecrest just out of Kennedy Meadows... could you PLEASE notify me?? Or at least upload the pics and send them to me, you can keep the cam if you do that! ;)

Thanks a lot guys....
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Lost Camera, Kennedy Meadows

Post by maverick »

Hi Wild

Welcome to HST, and I hope someone finds you camera, and returns it to you, good luck!
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
Wild
Topix Newbie
Experience: N/A

Re: Lost Camera, Kennedy Meadows

Post by Wild »

Hi there maverick! Thank you, and either way I look forward to using this forum :)