Super Bowl predictions?

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Super Bowl predictions?

Post by ERIC »

Normally, I'm only moderately fired up about the SB. However, this year is different as I am a Bears fan. So you can probably guess what my predicted outcome might be! Just wondering if there are any Bears or Colts fans on this site who are equally as excited as me... If so, what's your score prediction? I'm going with 20-23 Bears.

And for those of you who haven't seen this site, it's worth a look: http://www.bearvscolt.com/ :)
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix
Rosabella
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by Rosabella »

OK! I'll bite on this one! :D

I was REALLY hoping the Seahawks were going to make it again this year (they made a valiant effort, I must say!) but they were beaten by the Bears in the play-offs :angry: ....

I'm betting on the Colts! You're score prediction is probably what I would have chosen (only with the Colts winning), but I'll say 28-24 Colts.
BSquared
Founding Member
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Post by BSquared »

I predict that more than 30% of the TV time will be occupied by commercials :lol:
Randonnee
Founding Member

Post by Randonnee »

My prediction:

Good day for on-piste skiing, everyone else will be home watching TV :) :D
"The distinguishing mark of true adventures, is that it is often no fun at all while they are actually happening." ? Kim Stanley Robinson
srfct
Topix Novice

Post by srfct »

Colts win, Bears cover the 7 point spread. 34-28.
MountainMinstrel
Topix Expert

Post by MountainMinstrel »

BSquared wrote:I predict that more than 30% of the TV time will be occupied by commercials :lol:
Considering how bad the games usually are I would like to see a higher % devoted to commercials :evil:
Just an old musician who loves the Mountains.