New Sierra Aerial Photos Part II ****Fixed****

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
Rosabella
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by Rosabella »

OK... so I'm the first to admit that I'm technically challenged when it comes to computers, but I don't get the red X's ... the photos are all wonderfully visible. Shawn quoted something from Kodak TOS; I do have a Kodak program on my computer, is that why I'm able to get the pictures rather than the red X's?

God, I need to take some computer classes! :retard:
BSquared
Founding Member
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Post by BSquared »

The photos just magically appeared today; previously I got the red Xs. So unless you just moved 'em, Packtofish, it's not a consistent problem but a time-dependent one. Very odd that it would be that way, but maybe it has to do with how busy the server is or something.

Very nice pictures, if I didn't say that already! :)
Packtofish
Topix Acquainted

Post by Packtofish »

Nope, haven't done a thing! Sometimes they're there and sometimes they're not. I've been too busy to upload them on another site. Next time I post some though I'll try and do it right.

Thanks for all the nice comments on the pictures, glad you guys enjoy them. I'll try to keep em coming whenever I get some good ones and throughout the spring melt so everybody can get an idea of how it looks up there.

Dave
SteveB
Founding Member

Post by SteveB »

Same here: no pics. images.kodakgallery.com isn't responding. Could be there's a visit or bandwidth limit on the gallery.

Edit: same thing on both IE6 and FireFox2
Packtofish
Topix Acquainted

Post by Packtofish »

Photos are now at

http://picasaweb.google.com/dbrjet/Sier ... tos1152007

Hope it works.

Dave