(saint) Diane has died.

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
Cross Country
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: (saint) Diane has died.

Post by Cross Country »

I want to thank the following people for responding - riown, Maddog61, LMBSGV, Fly Fuy Dave, gary C, DaveFly44, 87TT, ERIC, Vqcq Russ, Copeg, and Shawn. Whether they like or respect me or not, they showed class and character. Good for each and every one of you.

When I saw on Dec 18 that oldranger had lost a friend I couldn't respond or even read all his entry. My wife was really sick and would die on Dec 21.

The following people failed to send their condolences. balzacom, giantbrookie, Markscor, oldranger and Wandering Daisey. I hope there is nothing so bad happining in their lives that kept them from doing so. balzacom and giantbrookie responded to old ranger's loosing a friend and oldranger didn't loose his wife and best friend.
oldranger
Topix Addict
Experience: N/A

Post by oldranger »

Tom

My outbox shows you haven't checked your pm's. Some messages are intended for recipients only.

Mike
Mike

Who can't do everything he used to and what he can do takes a hell of a lot longer!
overheadx2
Topix Expert

Post by overheadx2 »

Please don't take the lack of response from some of us as a lack of caring. I can assure you that after seeing those pics and reading your post, every one in this group felt your pain. Having been married to a great lady for 23 years, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you.
My condolences, Phil
Kelbaker
Topix Acquainted

Post by Kelbaker »

So sorry for your loss.
Cross Country
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by Cross Country »

Ï need to apologise to giantbrookie, Wandering Daisy, balzaccom, Markscorr, and old ranger.
I shouldn´t have written what I did. I was feeling REALLY bad but it was no excuse for such bad manners on my part. Again I´m sorry.