Ran into Rouge

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
intrek38
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Ran into Rouge

Post by intrek38 »

Hello everyone,
I don't post here to often so I guess that makes me a lurker. I just recently got back from a hike out of Mammoth to VVR and back. I ran into Rouge Photonic at the VVR and noticed him right off due to all his post here with all his incredible photo's. He was held up a few days there waiting for a friend to arrive. As most of you know, this guy is really passionate about all of this. He seemed to be in good spirits and was headed out the following morning up to the Seven Gables. He was naming off the rest of the peaks he had planned but he just lost me as I only know a few. Really good to meet up with someone from this forum. I'll try to get up a trip report soon.
millertime
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Re: Ran into Rouge

Post by millertime »

That would be fun to run into Rouge! He's like a backpacking hero haha. Looking forward to the TR!
Mike M.
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by Mike M. »

Intrek, it's great to hear Rogue is doing well. Looking forward to his trip reports and photos.

Mike
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by RoguePhotonic »

Yes nice meeting you here at VVR where I am now! Time to stuff my face with all the food I can! :p