FREE 2007 Calendar

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
SSSdave
Topix Addict
Experience: N/A

FREE 2007 Calendar

Post by SSSdave »

I have set up a single page annual 2007 Calendar embedded on a scenic dusk sky image for FREE download on my website homepage at http://www.davidsenesac.com under "downloadable FREE 2007 Calendar".

One will need to download the 810kb jpg file to their hard drive then have a color printer available to print the calendar out. Further directions on the web page. ...David
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by ERIC »

Hi Dave,

Your webpage isn't displaying properly for Netscape or Mozilla Firefox. Most of the links at the top of your page are tucked behind the grey frames. Are you by chance using Publisher as your authoring program?
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix
SSSdave
Topix Addict

Post by SSSdave »

Thanks for the heads up Eric. A couple days ago I change some cascading style sheet block properties from relative to absolute. Normally after making a significant change I would go to one of the dedicated browser forums and request some visit and check if displays are ok but did not bother in this case. I'm going over to the mozilla forum now and maybe reinstall the previous code. thanks David
SSSdave
Topix Addict

Post by SSSdave »

My homepage ought to display ok with Firefox or Mozilla once again. I went over to a Mozilla web developement forum and found I had to change several css span elements to div. Apparently that became an issue after changing several blocks at the top of my page from relative to absolute positioning. ...David