Leavitt Meadow TR

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
DriveFly44
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Re: Leavitt Meadow TR

Post by DriveFly44 »

Thanks guys. It was a great trip and can't wait for the next!!

Funny you should mention that Tom, I originally wrote it up in the fishing forum where a majority of my TR's have been posted over the years. I moved it over as I felt that the west walker fording info and snow levels through some of my pics might be valuable to other members here. It seems like most of my trips fall into either category :)

Please feel free, anytime, to pm me with any questions. As Russ indicated, if it's not a well known lake/fishery I mostly refrain from specifics to protect from web searches but I'm more than happy to share intel with members here as I love this community and contributing where I can :thumbsup:

FGD, yes, we have the perfect gig for this don't we!! When I did the JMT last summer, I came across about 25 teachers on the trail! I hope you have a great time up there when you go. I have always enjoyed your contributions here btw.

Ladd