WoooHooo!

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
Buck Forester
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by Buck Forester »

Hey Windwalker, do they have the interview online or anything? I know what you mean about being more word-savvy off-camera than on, ha! Last year I won a couple categories in a photo contest for Roseville, CA (it was just of city-stuff that had to be taken within a certain time frame, no 'wilderness' stuff), but they interviewed us on camera that was aired on a local station (not a big morning show like yours, I think it was a public-tv thing). But still, having to be aware of every word you say while interviewed under warm lights with a big camera pointed at you is a little nerve-racking. I'm not much for that stuff, but it was a fun experience. At least I didn't have a brain meltdown and go blank. I'd really like to see your interview if it's availabe! If not, I'll watch it on your DVD or VHS player sometime when I get the honor of meeting up with you down there!
It's all about the WILDERNESS!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/buckforester/page9/
Trailtrekker06
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by Trailtrekker06 »

WW- make a copy of it on DVD. We all want to see. I'm sure you were brilliant...and cute! heehhee!