Sept. 2014 Key Exchange for HST

All discussion related to transportation to, from and within the Sierra Nevada. Need directions or flight information? Info on road conditions? A ride to the trail head? Can you offer a ride, or do you run a transportation business or shuttle service for the Sierra Nevada? Come on in and post the details!
vesco06
Topix Newbie
Experience: N/A

Sept. 2014 Key Exchange for HST

Post by vesco06 »

There are 4-5 of us planning a west to east HST trip in September. We live in San Diego. If there is anyone out there that lives south of the trail that is looking to travel East to West and want to do a key exchange and then meet up south of the trail to get our vehicles back, please let me know. I have a Mini Van that I we'll be leaving on the west side for your use after your trip.

If you are interested in meeting up on the trail to exchange keys, send me a PM (private message).

Thanks!
Neil Vesco
Last edited by vesco06 on Mon May 12, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Sept. 2014 Key Exchange for HST

Post by maverick »

Hi Neil,

Welcome to HST! Good luck on your exchange. Would recommend you ask folks
to contact you via PM, also would recommend removing your car make in the
open forum.
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
vesco06
Topix Newbie

Post by vesco06 »

Thanks for the welcoming. Good idea with regards to altering the description of the vehicle. I'm not sure what you mean by contact by PM? Did you mean to say MP for mobile phone?

Kind regards,
Neil
Last edited by vesco06 on Mon May 12, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
austex
Topix Expert

Post by austex »

PM is Private message sent directly to one person.