Wag bags

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
Bearlover
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Re: Wag Bags

Post by Bearlover »

oops
Last edited by Bearlover on Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a Bear.. Where? Over there!
Bearlover
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Re: Wag Bags

Post by Bearlover »

Bearlover wrote:
gdurkee wrote: Finally, and maybe exceeding my mandate here, I take strong exception to the repeated reference to the ranger as "cute" etc. You've got a professional (we hope) doing her job. To diminish her and her message by the "cute little babe" attitude is insulting to her and (ahem) all rangers (of which I'm one...). They (women rangers) put up with that sort of crap 30 years ago. Let's give it a rest.

Your Humble Public Servant,

George
She was a very professional ranger and I never said I copped a "hey baby!" attitude with her. Read it again.. I said I was thinking "what a cute ranger"(OK I said hella cute) and there ain't no harm in that. Near as I can tell you have taken offence where none was intended or commited. I in no way meant to disparage her professionalism. I felt that had I not mentioned it was a (IMHO)cute lady ranger my story would not convey the aukwardness of the situation. Next time I will hit spell check and PC check before I post :paranoid:
And George.. stop e-mailing me to find out WHICH entry station it was.. I ain't telling... :evil:
There is a Bear.. Where? Over there!