20 lakes basin

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
rlown
Topix Docent
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: 20 lakes basin

Post by rlown »

your report was great. keep doing it. we can talk about the hand trout later. It was more important to get everyone somewhere they could enjoy each other's company. That was a score in itself.

russ
Rockchucker
Topix Expert
Experience: N/A

Post by Rockchucker »

rlown wrote:your report was great. keep doing it. we can talk about the hand trout later. It was more important to get everyone somewhere they could enjoy each other's company. That was a score in itself.

russ
For me it's making sure my son is loving it. So far so good!!! We are day hiking the whites tomorrow.
I'm no suture for my future.
mpeters
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Post by mpeters »

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Heading up that way in a couple of weeks so it was informative to see snow conditions from the area.
Vaca Russ
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by Vaca Russ »

Tyson,

Thanks for posting a great TR with great pictures. I'm glad your family had a great time.

Keep getting that kid out there in the wilderness!

-Russ
"...Or have you only comfort, and the lust for comfort, that stealthy thing that enters the house a guest, and then becomes a host and then a master?"

Kahil Gibran.