on line Ca campfire permit

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
TahoeJeff
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

on line Ca campfire permit

Post by TahoeJeff »

I saw this link on another board, and thought I'd pass it along here. Campfire permit with a little quiz:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/sequoia/p ... ev3_059516" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both."

Milton Friedman
Fly Guy Dave
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: on line Ca campfire permit

Post by Fly Guy Dave »

Jeff, you beat me to it! It is a useful link, to be sure. Shake rattle and roll! (you'll have to take the quiz to know what that last part's about).
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." --The Dude (Jeff Lebowski)

Some pics of native salmonids: http://flyguydave.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carne_DelMuerto
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by Carne_DelMuerto »

Nice. Guess that saves me the onerous one-mile drive to the local CDF station. :wink:
Wonder is rock and water and the life that lives in-between.
austex
Topix Expert
Experience: N/A

Post by austex »

I got mine last yr that way. Saves a 1500 mi drive! :lol: