TR: Lamarck Col -> Mt Goddard -> Echo Col

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
Mike M.
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: TR: Lamarck Col -> Mt Goddard -> Echo Col

Post by Mike M. »

Moonwalker, we were camped at the high lake adjacent to Scylla the morning of August 19th and were surprised to see three hikers crossing a snowbank above the lake. Was that your group?

Mike
Moonwalker
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Post by Moonwalker »

Hi Mike, yes that was us, chiseling our way across the snowfield. We saw you (I guess it was you) standing on the other side watching us go by.
IMG_2295.jpg
Nice camping spot! At that hour I felt like I might be intruding on your morning coffee, so we just kept our heads down and went through without a wave. I guess you came up around the outlet of Chasm Lake, same way we went down? What a great section that was. -Eric
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
East Side Hiker
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by East Side Hiker »

Another great trip and more great photos. Lamark Col... I did Lamark last summer (in and out over Lamark). I love that region. Thanks for your share. It seems to me that this was an epic summer for cool trips, or maybe its lust that more people are sharing.
riverwalker
Topix Acquainted
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by riverwalker »

Thanks for TR. I really enjoyed the photos and the detailed report. I hope to refer back to this in the future.