Umm...if one saw my prior / recent posts...I think that eliminates the idea of a troll...
Thanks for the additional comments on water pH.
Haven't responded.. because I've noticed no one has commented about the documentaries.... anyway... ignorance/fear of unknown is your loss.
As for experience...well what has my life been about:
- Traveled to 70-75 countries in my life (The longest ones were RTW / Round the World trips of 5 & 7 months - solo) - all 6 continents except Antarctica. Easy countries (Europe) and "harder" ones where few (western) travelers go...in 2010 went to Iran for example. Along with Jordan & Bahrain, and a return trip to UAE...but those latter 3 are easy...although few travelers go to Bahrain.
- 3 month X-country drive around the USA, put in about 12,000+ miles and made a big X...
some drive days were 500+ miles...
- Visited about ~145 UN World Heritage Sites and many more not classified as such.
- Hiked all over the world.
- Seen about 40+ documentaries on food/water/light/plastic/EMF energy alone, both popular (Like Food, Inc, Forks and Knives - 2011 documentary with already 200+ reviews on Amazon) to obscure ones about light and water, where I wrote either one of only a few reviews. Read hundreds of books...Have written about 55 reviews on Amazon about things I've seen, 83% helpful rating - 836/1008 votes or so.
But I won't post any of those documentaries, because apparently, nobody here wants to click and even watch a few minutes...too eager to respond as a knee-jerk reaction -- which I wrote / warned about.
- Scuba dived in 12 or so countries - 125+ dives...from easy dives to fast current drift dives to beautiful coral gardens and shipwrecks. All over the Philippines, Palau to the Galapagos Islands, Red Sea, Maldives, Thailand, and on and on....
I have experience going & doing different things. Both theoretically/academically and on the ground. For this upcoming SN venture, consciously it will be the result of at least the last 6+ years of effort, unconsciously -- 10 years, really my whole life -- in my late 30s now. Actually...going far beyond what I described, but nobody here is ready to hear that. And the final steps won't take place in the SN...some far away islands for that.
- Have a UW Business degree, but a technology background (Using computers since the Apple II+ days, probably even earlier with some small TI/Radio Shack models), and was a corporate slave for a while, had my own business before that, nothing big or fancy... but have realized learning in the real world without titles and boundaries and beyond the confines of "normal life" is much more powerful.... also technology is just a tool -- not a way of life...
...and have built a website organizing many of the things I've learned (And videos), but that really isn't important nor helpful, because if watching a few documentaries is difficult...there is no point in navigating to that.
If anyone here does want links to BBC, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Indie video clips (On Youtube) on many hidden powers of our own human body...well....I'm game for that. I may take a while to respond though because I am in the process of moving back to the USA from Medellin, Colombia (Base for the last 5 years)
-- While I can't say I won't run into problems (Thanks for the offers of help!), what I described above about my life can speak for itself. When I quit my last corporate job in SoCal (OC) ~10 years ago to go traveling and see for my own eyes the reality of our world/existence -- I told my father/self (Mother died from cancer...and that changed my view of life & death) that I wondered if I would even survive my planned travels / change of life plan. Well...I have...and soon I won't just be surviving...but thriving like never before.... but that is a story you will have to see in person if we ever meet....
Last edited by circusoflife
on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.