My secret spots

A forum that'll feed your need for exploring the limitless adventure possibilities found in "other" places. Post trip reports or ask questions about outdoor adventures beyond the Sierra Nevada here.
sparky
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

My secret spots

Post by sparky »

Here is a slideshow I just made, it is my first one, made with pictures from my cell phone. I am having issues getting music to synch, and I am over it been working on this for days haha.

These are all my local spots down here in south west Riverside County. Hardly see a boot print in these spots, as they are all require class 3, and some are pretty hair raising climbs. We are lucky to be able to get out and keep in shape year-round. Mind you I am a walker, not a climber heh

enjoy

hmmm it is not working...

here is a link

here is my training ground as it is right out the back door, to keep me in shape.

Cross Country
Topix Fanatic

Re: My secret spots

Post by Cross Country »

Speaking of secret spots, here's one. My wife and I went on a BP trip to Canada - from Lake Kananaskas. After one night we were scared out of the BC by a Grizzly report. On our way back I hooked a huge fish in Lake K. that broke my 6 lb test easily. I saw the fish. It really was huge.
Strider
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by Strider »

sparky wrote: here is a link
Is that San Jacinto overlooking Hemet?
'Hike long and perspire'
sparky
Topix Fanatic

Post by sparky »

No there are 5 or 6 different spots there pictured....two spots are in the foothills west of san jacinto....the picture I think you are referring to are from some hills behind my house.......a 1000 ft prominence.....that is san gorgonio but not a part of san jacinto or its foothills....it is west of there.