H20 available on Bear Creek Tr. (not Bear Diversion)?

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
sierramel
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Re: H20 available on Bear Creek Tr. (not Bear Diversion)?

Post by sierramel »

Wow! HI!
Feels like old home week.
Yep, had the website, did some llama packing business and became a real social butterfly. Then had my back crap out, got sick, dropped off the radar and into a hole it's been hard as hell to climb out of. Still working on it and not ready to give up yet. Now that I've found this site I'll be hanging around whenever I can't get out.
Keep your fingers crossed I don't have to crawl back out over Mono Pass 10 days after I head out.
Oh. I will be hating life then.
"Some places remain unknown because no one has ventured forth. Others remain so because no one has ever come back."
Hikin Mike
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by Hikin Mike »

sierramel wrote:Hey! Hi.... Where do I know you from? Trail Talk? Have you been out on any hikes with me? I have forgotten a lot of peoples' trail names.. Just burnt out brain cells, you know.

Kisses....Mel
I met you in October 2002. You didn't hike, but you let a few of us camp out in your front/side yard before heading out to the Dingleberry Lake hike. Windwalker and I slept that night in an old camper/trailer.
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by ERIC »

sierramel wrote:Wow! HI!
Feels like old home week.
Yep, had the website, did some llama packing business and became a real social butterfly. Then had my back crap out, got sick, dropped off the radar and into a hole it's been hard as hell to climb out of. Still working on it and not ready to give up yet. Now that I've found this site I'll be hanging around whenever I can't get out.
Keep your fingers crossed I don't have to crawl back out over Mono Pass 10 days after I head out.
Oh. I will be hating life then.
Welcome back. Always nice to see a founding member find their way back here after an extended absence. :)
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix