Garnet Lake Stormy Reflection

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Garnet Lake Stormy Reflection

Post by maverick »

http://maverick.zenfolio.com/img/v7/p800779796-5.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rlown
Topix Docent

Re: Garnet Lake Stormy Reflection

Post by rlown »

i liked "Ediza" better; not that this was a bad picture. also noticed no trout rising on the water. I have to say, your watermarks kind of spoil the pic.

Russ
Timberline
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by Timberline »

Hey Mav -

Just want to say thanks for all the "gifts" of your pix throughout this whole season. It is a treat to see what your next post might be, and they are all superb, if not truly stunning. Helps get one thru the dark time when a lot of of us have only maps and memories. The standard of photography at this site is excellent, and your contributions help keep it there.

Yeah, the watermarks can be a little tedious at times, but I understand. . . .so please keep sharing your vision of the Sierra with all of us. Its great!

Happy New Year to ya! :partyman:
Let 'er Buck! Back in Oregon again!
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Post by maverick »

Thanks Russ and Timberline(Happy New Year).
I understand the issue about the watermarks Russ, but with individuals out there who
steal pic's off the internet, a small signature/copyright can be easily cloned out, cropped
out, or removed from a picture, the larger, though more obtrusive watermark is a little
more difficult to remove. Mav