AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DMATT

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
dmatt
Topix Expert
Experience: N/A

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DMATT

Post by dmatt »

Dear Weather Affectionatos:

I now have a new Eastern Sierra Weather Forecast Website. It will, among other things, have my usual in-depth area forecasts, real time weather conditions in local towns with great color graphics, PM-10 counts, webcams, my radio and TV forecasting schedule, a blog for your questions and comments and more...Because of this, I will no longer be posting my forecasts to websites or through the email. So, please add to your favorites list and join me at http://www.easternsierraforecast.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for the most accurate area forecasts available for the beautiful Eastern Sierra.

Best Regards,
Dennis Mattinson
Eastern Sierra Weather Forecaster
92.5 / 96.5 FM and TV-33
http://www.easternsierraforecast.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shawn
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM DMATT

Post by Shawn »

Hey Dennis,

Thanks for all of your past wx reports. No doubt one or more of them has kept me out of deep kimchi as a result (and/or saved many miles on the car only to be turned around by wx).

The new website looks great.

Shawn
dmatt
Topix Expert

Post by dmatt »

SHAWN:

THANKS.

DENNIS
gary c.
Topix Fanatic

Post by gary c. »

I always follow your reports when getting ready for a trip and will continue to so on your site. Thank you much for having posted them here. Perhaps the admin can put a link to your weather report on the top of the index page?
Gary C.
"On this proud and beautiful mountain we have lived hours of fraternal, warm and exalting nobility. Here for a few days we have ceased to be slaves and have really been men. It is hard to return to servitude."
-- Lionel Terray
SteveB
Founding Member

Post by SteveB »

Awesome, DMatt!! Mucho thanks for putting in the time for a valuable resource like this!! :)
dmatt
Topix Expert

Post by dmatt »

steveB:

No problem. I am glad you like it.

dmatt