Hey SnowNymph.....

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
Shawn
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Hey SnowNymph.....

Post by Shawn »

So I was cruising north on 395 Friday, when suddenly I see the "cooler" parked at a local business. I mashed the brake pedal just in time to hit the turn-off, thinking I could meet you.

I walked in to the place expecting to see you but, you're no where to be found. :(

So I searched and searched, looking inside and out, still no Snowy. :(

Maybe catch you next time...... :rolleyes:

Snow Nymph
Founding Member

Re: Hey SnowNymph.....

Post by Snow Nymph »

Shawn,

You didn’t look in the shower! LOL! Sorry we missed you. Are you off on Fridays?
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free . . . . Jim Morrison

http://snownymph.smugmug.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shawn
Topix Fanatic

Post by Shawn »

Ha - of course the shower! Guess I could have looked there but didn't want to spend the weekend in the clinker. :D

Yeah, I normally have three day weekends, Fri/Sat/Sun. Was headed up to Bishop / South Lake area. Long haul from Paso Robles for a one day excursion but nothing compared to your mountain commutes.
Snow Nymph
Founding Member

Post by Snow Nymph »

I'm always looking for someone to hike with, especially on my Fridays off. Let me know when you're out, maybe we can do something. I had Fri 13th off, so its every other Fri off. With July 4th coming up, I get three 3-day weekends in a row! :unibrow: :D \:D/
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free . . . . Jim Morrison

http://snownymph.smugmug.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shawn
Topix Fanatic

Post by Shawn »

Once I realized the virtues of three day weekends I knew there's no going back. :cool:

It would be great join up for a hike; I'll let you know next time I'm headed out on one of your "off" Fridays.