New Look of HST

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

New Look of HST

Post by ERIC »

Well, it's been a long time coming, but the new forum software (and the basis of the new look for HST) have finally been launched. As of this post, the links up at the top of the page are inoperable, and the header graphic is relatively basic. The upgrade was the hard part, and I wanted to get that over with and the new utility features of the forums launched before digging into aesthetic features. I'll do my best to answer any questions about the new software and look, so long as those questions/concerns are posted to the Comments forum. As always, please look in that forum first to see if what you seek has already been addressed there. This new software has many added features, which I think most of you will enjoy, and which I will address the details of in a separate thread down the road. In the meantime, feel free to browse around and see what's new!

Finally, I want to thank all of you for such unbelievable patience while the site was being transfered to the new host. I think it's safe to say, we're all glad that's over with...

Cheers,
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix