Eureka Sand Dunes and F-18's

A forum that'll feed your need for exploring the limitless adventure possibilities found in "other" places. Post trip reports or ask questions about outdoor adventures beyond the Sierra Nevada here.
SteveB
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by SteveB »

admin wrote:It's fun stuff, and the amount of new technology coming out every year is crazy. If you're ever interested in attending the CalGIS conference with me one of these years just for kicks and giggles, let me know!
Eric, I'm actually interested in just that, but don't know where to start! Software development just ain't what it used to be! Any suggestions on where one would start to get into that field? :)
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by ERIC »

SteveB wrote:Eric, I'm actually interested in just that, but don't know where to start! Software development just ain't what it used to be! Any suggestions on where one would start to get into that field? :)
There are a ton of companies you could look into. I have a pretty good list I will email you. :thumbsup:
New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix