FS: WM Apache, Patagonia Wool 2, MH Phantom 15 sleeping bag

Share your advice and personal experiences, post a gear review or ask any questions you may have pertaining to outdoor gear and equipment.
Aviprk
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

FS: WM Apache, Patagonia Wool 2, MH Phantom 15 sleeping bag

Post by Aviprk »

Before dumping them on eBay I would like to give members here a chance to get a great deal on a few items here.

Western Mountaineering Apache: Long, Right Zip. With the latest Microfiber XP shell. It's spanking brand new but it's missing the tags. It's just too overkill for CA weather. $285.00 with $12.00 shipping. That is 25% off retail.

Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15. Regular, Right Zip. Got two of them already so I'm going letting go of my third one. Yes, that is how much I love these bags! It's also spanking brand new with tags. $250.00 + $10.00 for shipping.

Patagonia Wool 2 shirt: Black, Sz Medium. I got it as a gift but it's too small for me. Will let go of it for $40.00 + $6.00 for shipping.

PM if you are interested. I still have the Tarptent Cloudburst 2 with tyvek groundsheet that was used once on one trip but my team has grown in size so it's not cutting it. Will let go for $200.00 with shipping included.
cal_bq
Topix Newbie
Experience: N/A

Post by cal_bq »

Do you still have phantom 15 available ?

let's take it to the email
cal_bq@yahoo.com