Matterhorn Peak

Topics related to peak bagging, rock climbing and bouldering in the foothills and high country of the Sierra Nevada. Be sure to also check out the Information Booth forum category to learn from / see if you can contribute to a profile for High Sierra 13'ers, 14'ers and cross country passes.
Trailtrekker06
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by Trailtrekker06 »

Let me know when you decide on a wknd. Aug 11 I have to work, that's all I know for sure, but if thats the only wknd that'll work for everybody, I'll catch ya next time.
madeintahoe
Topix Expert

Post by madeintahoe »

Kathy....is this going to be a day hike or a one night backpack? Matterhorn has been on my to do list..I will keep this one in mind..Bridgport is only a two hour drive for me from Tahoe.
KathyW

Post by KathyW »

I think I'll plan on the weekend of September 15th for Matterhorn as long as the weather allows. If anyone can do it that weekend, let me know.

Anita: I can either do it as a day hike or an overnight trip - either is fine with me.

Kathy
tomcat_rc
Topix Regular

Post by tomcat_rc »

plotting on my calender now - looks good to me
mountain hiking is addictive:
I can quit anytime I want - I just choose not to want
KathyW

Post by KathyW »

Change of plans for the weekend of September 15th. We're going to climb Mount Conness on the 15th. On Monday, September 17th we're going to do Boundary/Montgomery in the Whites.

If anyone is interested in either of these climbs, you're welcome to join in.