Minaret Lake TR

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
lostcoyote
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by lostcoyote »

I've always liked hiking here for a short weekend trip. I remember the fishing from Shadow lake was outstanding as were the seagulls looking for fishguts, however, Lake Cecile is my fav - it must be the bedroom view from inside my sleeping bag:

Rosabella
Founding Member

Post by Rosabella »

Greg - GREAT pictures (as always!)... I'm so envious of your photography skills. You too, lostcoyote... beautiful picture!

LOL! I finally found where the bear picture was!! I kept looking and looking at the two posted pictures, and just figured I must be the guppy who falls for a great hoax, 'til I finally scrolled down to the bottom of your post and saw the link. (duh..... :retard: !!) I read the post.... just didn't notice the link.

What a great picture!!
copeg
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by copeg »

Thanks much again everyone. Glad you all enjoyed the report and pics.

Lostcoyote...very cool pic...despite the number of times I've been in the area, never been up to Cecile, though I've always wanted.

Rosie, its always hard deciding where to put that link if I also embed photos in the post...I don't even see it myself sometimes ;)
CSF
Topix Acquainted

Post by CSF »

Hi Greg. I saw the one image you posted on NPN awhile back, but didn't comment on it. It was very striking and caught my eye immediately. It had a watercolor or pastel like look to it. Very nice. Great TR.