Randomness

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Randomness

Post by RoguePhotonic »

For years I have had so many random videos sitting on my computer. Some I have uploaded to FlickR but allot just sat there. I never know when people might actually find something interesting so here is a link to my Youtube. So complete randomness alert! :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/RoguePhoto ... shelf_id=0
zacjust32
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Re: Randomness

Post by zacjust32 »

WOW! :eek: Your videos show an emotion that's amazing. Sorry to drag up old memories but I only watched a few, one of going up Charlotte and another when you went into shock. The determination you have is a huge inspiration to those of us who can't get out 100+ days a year. All the other videos are great for route planning and daydreaming.

Great job on the video logs!
RoguePhotonic
Topix Fanatic

Post by RoguePhotonic »

I laugh at that Charlotte Creek madness now. But yeah the Rodgers Pass stuff just brings up bad memories.

But I think it all shows when I want to get some where even when I know it's horrible I get there!
Jimr
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Post by Jimr »

Wow is right. Glad you didn't keep them to yourself Rogue. Thanks for sharing them.
If you don't know where you're going, then any path will get you there.