My new blog

If you've been searching for the best source of information and stimulating discussion related to Spring/Summer/Fall backpacking, hiking and camping in the Sierra Nevada...look no further!
CAMERONM
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

My new blog

Post by CAMERONM »

My new blog is photo-based trip reports laced with minor commentary. I feature new trips and a few very old legacy trips and photos:

Busy? You might want to go directly to:

Hadrian's Wall. 1971 trip before it became a trail.
[link removed]

Glacier National Park. Sometimes it is wise to end a trip mid-way.
[link removed]

Yosemite. Ten days in the wilderness making it up as you go.
[link removed]

Fantasie. Natural high.
[link removed]
Last edited by ERIC on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Links removed.
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: My new blog: www.trailnamebackstroke.com

Post by maverick »

Hi Cameron,

Please read: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=221
Furthermore, newly registered HST forum members or members whom haven’t meaningfully contributed to the community are prohibited from posting, including in their profile or profile signature what appear to be promotional links to their blogs, online photo galleries or other websites without prior authorization from the HST Admin team. At any time HST reserves the right to remove off-site links or require a reciprocal link (quid pro quo) in exchange for allowing use of an off-site link
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org