1. A good reason to re-visit the area.
2. Now that I think about it, it was hidden under the down jacket, semi-retired
Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
I assume the fires have something to do with it. Sad season...
- Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
- Posts: 2909
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:13 am
- Location: between the 916 and 661
- Experience: Level 4 Explorer