dmatt / possible T-Stoms today & tomorrow | High Sierra Topix  

dmatt / possible T-Stoms today & tomorrow

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.

dmatt / possible T-Stoms today & tomorrow

Postby dmatt » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 am

User avatar
Topix Expert
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:41 am
Location: Lone Pine/Independence, CA
Experience: N/A

Re: dmatt / possible T-Stoms today & tomorrow

Postby maverick » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi D

I have been looking at the NWS Hanford site and see that the weather is nice for at
least 6-7 days out.
I see some weather 2 states over, and some in Mexico, do you see any of it getting pushed
over in the Sierra direction by the middle or near the end of next week?
I'm heading up Tue thru Sun (Central Sierra), and if you do not see anything coming
our way in your long range models I may need to delay my trip till some disturbances come
our way. Thanks
User avatar
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Posts: 9663
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:54 pm
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Return to The Campfire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: John Harper and 2 guests