Sasquatch sightings

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
SynergyBlue
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Post by SynergyBlue »

ive been hearing about this Bigfoot story lately. Hmn, i wonder if the truth will all be revealed. lol. :)
mikehike
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by mikehike »

I really want to believe Bigfoot exists, I read Bucks story its quite creepy.
There is physical evidence with hair samples which don't match any existing Known animal, how do you explain that?

I was fishing at Martis creek once back around 1970, and we heard these screams that were extremely bizarre. It lasted for like 2-3 minuted but it seemed like an eternity, we never really talked about it. I just remember we froze in our tracks and just stood there and didn't move, it was nothing like I'd ever heard at the time or since then.

Put me in the looney category with buck, that moment is still quide vivid in my narrow memory.