Your "How To" Camping Guide from Megyn Kelly

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
rlown
Topix Docent
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Your "How To" Camping Guide from Megyn Kelly

Post by rlown »

waste of internet bandwith..
SNOOOOW
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by SNOOOOW »

[/quote][/quote]
Vaca Russ wrote:
cgundersen wrote:Well gentlemen, since I detect mild cynicism, it could be that Estee Lauder pitched in and the RV is full of critical supplies (you know, hair dryer, eye liner, foundation; those things you just cannot live without in the wilderness). Maybe time to reconsider your backpack checklist? Cameron
What are you talking about? I always carry eye liner and foundation in my emergency kit. I thought everybody brought these important items.

:D

-Russ
I have seen his emergency kit and he does carry all that stuff and somehow ends up using it...You cant take a selfie on a summit you just bagged without a quick foundation touch up!! [-X
Without a People's army, the people have nothing.
cgundersen
Topix Fanatic
Experience: N/A

Post by cgundersen »

Glad to see folks have their priorities aligned properly. I always remind novices that there will be no corner 7/11, so be prepared! Cameron