Here You Go Russ

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Here You Go Russ

Post by maverick »

http://www.breakingnews365.net/596590ac ... ke-ca.html
:lol:
PINECREST CA: Here's proof of the body of the elusive Sasquatch recently found at Pinecrest Lake by a hiker and his wife, who are from nearby Twainhart and have heard of the many reports of the Bigfoot in the Pinecrest Lake area. The man, who wishes to remain anonymous,had heard a recent recording made by Ron Moorehead, a Bigfoot Investigator at California Research Organization on the Facebook Page "The Bigfoot Field Reporter". That recording is said to have been made in April of 2017. He did state to this reporter that the creature had a compound fracture of its right leg and cause of death may have been due to infection. We must also report that the remains were removed under tight security by the military to an undisclosed location.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
rlown
Topix Docent

Re: Here You Go Russ

Post by rlown »

Well, at least it wasn't covered on Fox News. CNN might pick it up.

Orrrrrr..

https://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/f ... new-season
rlown
Topix Docent

Post by rlown »

Come to think of it, with that red shirt next to it, maybe it's Markskor? :)

Infection would be doubtful. Bigfoot would have had to buy Obummercare and could have sought medical help. :lol:

I don't know if anyone here has seen a skinned bear carcass before. I did when I was 15 in High School (We had an Ag department in Fairfield which included a butchering room and they were allowed to process all kinds of meat.) Had a bear hanging there; Looked very human but bigger. I've skinned them out before as well as butchered them. Talk about farm to table. Nothing is to be left.

I have pics from my 2009 trip that I'll never post here. We took the pics to make sure CDFW knew we did the right thing in the harvest 10 miles in.
Jimr
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Post by Jimr »

I think it died while trying to swim across the lake. Got tangled in a huge plastic bag and drown.
If you don't know where you're going, then any path will get you there.
rlown
Topix Docent

Post by rlown »

My new brand: Bigfoot PFD's.. Comes with big rubber feet to aid in the swim.
rlown
Topix Docent

Post by rlown »

[youtube_vid]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XNT2mBjLoTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube_vid]

For the little monsters in your life.. :)
rlown
Topix Docent

Re: Here You Go Mav

Post by rlown »

[youtube_vid]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ei0G7ExHBZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube_vid]
sparky
Topix Fanatic

Post by sparky »

Fake news. Sasquatch is a multi dimensional creature. When they die they just disappear.
dave54
Founding Member

Post by dave54 »

sparky wrote:Fake news. Sasquatch is a multi dimensional creature. When they die they just disappear.
Sasquatch don't die. They just retire back to the Illuminati secret UFO base in the Bermuda Triangle, with Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa. There they spend their golden years designing Chemtrails with the Freemasons.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Log off and get outdoors!
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Jimr
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator

Post by Jimr »

I love the smell of chemtrails in the morning.
If you don't know where you're going, then any path will get you there.