Finally met the head honcho of HST!

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
Skibum
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Post by Skibum »

Eric, I need a sticker too!! :nod:

Hey, looking out the ranger station window, i think we are finally getting some snow!!!!It's about time! =D>
BSquared
Founding Member
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Post by BSquared »

ERIC wrote:
Shawn wrote:Eric - How do we acquire the famed HST stickers?
Just gave away my last one. I need to order some more. When they come in, I'll PM you with details. :)
Me too, me too, me tooo! Huh, huh, please! :nod:
Shawn
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by Shawn »

Eric - Thanks for helping make more stickers available.

Strider - It would be great to join up with you too. I haven't heard from Mountaineer yet. I'll keep you posted.
Shawn
Topix Fanatic

Post by Shawn »

Eric - Thanks for helping make more stickers available.

Strider - It would be great to join up with you too. I haven't heard from Mountaineer yet. I'll keep you posted.
ERIC
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator
Your Humble Host & Forums Administrator

Post by ERIC »

I haven't received the order yet, but anyone who is interested in a sticker please PM me your mailing address. I'll send you two or three stickers, for free, if you become my 'pusher' for the additional stickers on the trail. ;)

The deadline for this offer is 11:59pm, Sunday, Feb 25th. Get your request in to either me or SnowNymph before then and the stickers are free (only for current members as of this post date/time). After that, stickers will be $2/each including shipping (wish I could continue to give them away like candy, but those suckers aren't cheap to produce!). :cool:

New members, please consider giving us an intro!
Follow us on Twitter @HighSierraTopix. Use hashtags #SIERRAPHILE #GotSierra? #GotMountains?
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HighSierraTopix
Oubliet
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Morro Bay

Post by Oubliet »

Did you try the barbecued oysters at the Tognazzini Dockside Cafe behind the main restaurant?

Amazingly fresh and good, and only $! each!