Happy Fathers' Day

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
Tom_H
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Happy Fathers' Day

Post by Tom_H »

So it seems this forum is the closest thing there is to a catch-all, misc-topic forum, though posts apparently should still be Sierra related. So moderators, I'll ask if this could stay up for maybe 2 days before you delete the thread, but I wanted to wish a Happy Fathers' Day to all the dads out there. My wife is away for a girl-time vacation with her sister before the sister re-marries. My daughter just got home from college and we had a wonderful lunch together at Ernesto's Mexican Restaurant in Sacramento today. Hope all the other dads had a great day too. And the grandfathers too. I'm really looking forward to that!
Wandering Daisy
Topix Docent
Experience: N/A

Re: Happy Fathers' Day

Post by Wandering Daisy »

The trip report from jasonsdad (fishing section) is the best father's day read one could have! Happy Father's day to all.