Range of Light Film festival full fest ticket to trade

Grab your bear can or camp chair, kick your feet up and chew the fat about anything Sierra Nevada related that doesn't quite fit in any of the other forums. Within reason, (and the HST rules and guidelines) this is also an anything goes forum. Tell stories, discuss wilderness issues, music, or whatever else the High Sierra stirs up in your mind.
venturefar
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Range of Light Film festival full fest ticket to trade

Post by venturefar »

I had a friend bail at the last minute so I have one full festival ticket for the Range of Light Film festival (http://www.rolff.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) this weekend in Yosemite that I'd be willing to trade for a sixer of Tioga-Sequoia or Mammoth brewery suds. It's good for today Thursday-Sunday and gets you into all activities including the band Saturday night. If you're interested PM me and we'll figure out how to get you the ticket. Unfortunately I can't get away from work and won't be in the Valley until Friday night. I live in Merced and I'd be willing to meet and hand off the ticket if you're passing through this way on your way to the park. Can't wait to see Mile...Mile and a Half on the big screen!!!
@aguabonita
venturefar
Topix Regular

Re: Range of Light Film festival full fest ticket to trade

Post by venturefar »

Ticket spoken for
@aguabonita
The hermit
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by The hermit »

I heard about the film fest on the radio. Tell us how out was when you get back!
venturefar
Topix Regular

Post by venturefar »

I guess the weather is scaring people off. The ticket is available again. I'll be in the valley tonight or pick it up in Merced before 5. PM me and the ticket is yours.
@aguabonita
venturefar
Topix Regular

Post by venturefar »

The festival was awesome. Yosemite Steve did an amazing job. Wow! I enjoyed everything I saw. Quite a few of the filmmakers were in attendance and all were as approachable as another fellow hiker you'd meet on the trail. Jelly Bread put the funk down on Saturday night. I've never seen anyone play the drums and sing so well at the same time. Plus I got my wish and they had Mammoth Golden Trout Pilsner on tap during the show. Check it out next year.
@aguabonita
DriveFly44
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Post by DriveFly44 »

Awesome Derek. I'm bummed I missed that one. I was at the 150 year celebration in Sonora back in January. Lee Stetson performed his Muir gig....it was awesome. Glad you had fun and thanks for the report.

Ladd