spring 2008 wildflower climate conditions information

A forum that'll feed your need for exploring the limitless adventure possibilities found in "other" places. Post trip reports or ask questions about outdoor adventures beyond the Sierra Nevada here.
SSSdave
Topix Addict
Experience: N/A

spring 2008 wildflower climate conditions information

Post by SSSdave »

Early spring wildflowers are rising in some of our Sonora Desert areas and will soon be rising up in the Mojave Desert, then low elevation inland California areas, and the southeastern areas of the Sierra Nevada in the Lake Isabella to Red Rock Canyon region. Thus I've just added a sub-page link at top right on my below website homepage:

Spring 2008 wildflower areas: Current Climate Information

that provides concentrated information on the climate condition status for well known spring wildflower locations in desert regions of Southern California. Information is presented mainly through a state precipitation map and graphs plotted from Department of Water Resourses CDEC site public precipitation data. Thus information that can be useful for evaluating if various locations have likely received enough rain for decent blooms and when. I will be updating the information as the current season progresses.

...David

http://www.davidsenesac.com