Trip Report Wyoming 2 9/21/20 to 9/26/20

A forum that'll feed your need for exploring the limitless adventure possibilities found in "other" places. Post trip reports or ask questions about outdoor adventures beyond the Sierra Nevada here.
Harlen
Topix Addict
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Trip Report Wyoming 2 9/21/20 to 9/26/20

Post by Harlen »

Thanks for the report; it is really nice to see such fishing! And I'm glad you let on where it was, as I was just about to spend a lot of fun but pointless time trying to match some of the mountains in your pics to ones of ours from the Winds. Those are some very nice peaks in the background; did you climb up anything Robert?
You wrote:
The trail started off relatively flat.. lots of both horse manure and cow manure..scene nice but not spectacular.
So you say, but the photo that follows, of the line of silhouetted conifers, stony uplands, and clouds is one of my favorite images of all! My very favorite has to be the classic bull moose shot-- what a powerful animal! Cheers, Ian.
Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.
robertseeburger
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Trip Report Wyoming 2 9/21/20 to 9/26/20

Post by robertseeburger »

Harlen wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:16 am Thanks for the report; it is really nice to see such fishing! And I'm glad you let on where it was, I was just about to spend a lot of fun but pointless time trying to match some of the mountains in your pics to ones of ours from the Winds. Those are some very nice peaks in the background; did you climb up anything Robert? Cheers, Ian.
Hi Harlen...no peak climbing on this trip..just an in and out.. but the peaks look like worth climbing ..perhaps some day..