A Short Ski Tour Above Lake Sabrina- Trip Report

Discussion about winter adventure sports in the Sierra Nevada mountains including but not limited to; winter backpacking and camping, mountaineering, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc.
c9h13no3
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 1 Hiker

Re: A Short Ski Tour Above Lake Sabrina- Trip Report

Post by c9h13no3 »

Harlen wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:27 pmQuestion: why has no one given me $hit for letting Bearzy drive the car, which must be far more illegal than other things he has done?
We've all seen you drive. \:D/
"Adventure is just bad planning." - Roald Amundsen
Also, I have a blog no one reads. Please do not click here.
fishwrong
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by fishwrong »

Question: why has no one given me $hit for letting Bearzy drive the car, which must be far more illegal than other things he has done?
Who wants to question a man who can teach his dog to drive? Doesn't seem like a man to be trifled with to me....

I wanna be that dog when I grow up. He does a lot of cool stuff.

Love the reports. Thanks for sharing.
tahoefoothills
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Post by tahoefoothills »

I always look for your winter trip reports. They are so well written and have excellent photos. This must be the most tranquil of all times in the Sierra. I am very envious of your winter outdoor skills. Alas, I have no abilities on skis at all.
c9h13no3
Topix Fanatic
Experience: Level 1 Hiker

Post by c9h13no3 »

Harlen wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:27 pmQuestion: why has no one given me $hit for letting Bearzy drive the car, which must be far more illegal than other things he has done?
Dude, not cool.
"Adventure is just bad planning." - Roald Amundsen
Also, I have a blog no one reads. Please do not click here.
Harlen
Topix Addict
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by Harlen »

Highway patrolman wrote:
...The suspect was driving "absolutely recklessly," and a pursuit ensued at 109 miles an hour, she said. One of the troopers attempted to corner the suspect's car, looked inside and realized a pit bull was sitting in the driver's seat while the suspect steered,...
Adrenaline, maybe a guy with your chemistry would teach a dog to drive like that, but Bearzy has been taught to stick to the rules of the road. The worst thing he will do is to drive off-road in the National Parks. :nod:
100_3318.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.