Mammoth condo Available for Presidents' Weekend

Discussion about winter adventure sports in the Sierra Nevada mountains including but not limited to; winter backpacking and camping, mountaineering, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, etc.
Love the Sierra
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Mammoth condo Available for Presidents' Weekend

Post by Love the Sierra »

We had reservations for the 3 day weekend at Sunshine Village Condos, right in the middle of town, but everyone in the family is sick and we, very sadly, had to cancel.

Since Mammoth has been fully booked for the President's day weekend for months, I wanted to let you know that the opportunity exists.
Since the reservation begins tomorrow through Monday, you have to call: Tel:760-934-8816 (You cannot reserve online)
The unit is SV 103: http://www.mammothlakes-vacationrentals ... d=3/3/2017
It has one queen and two single bunk beds, allows dogs, and has a nice balcony.
I hope that someone will be able to enjoy it, it is a shame to waste a good condo with all of that fresh powder!!!
maverick
Forums Moderator
Forums Moderator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Mammoth condo Available for Presidents' Weekend

Post by maverick »

Thank you for letting us know and hope everyone gets well soon. :)
Professional Sierra Landscape Photographer

I don't give out specific route information, my belief is that it takes away from the whole adventure spirit of a trip, if you need every inch planned out, you'll have to get that from someone else.

Have a safer backcountry experience by using the HST ReConn Form 2.0, named after Larry Conn, a HST member: http://reconn.org
Love the Sierra
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 3 Backpacker

Re: Mammoth condo Available for Presidents' Weekend

Post by Love the Sierra »

Thanks so much, Maverick!!
By the way, I forgot to mention that it is $200/night, sleeps 5 and, for full disclosure, since the lady pitied me sounding so sick, she said that she would let me transfer the reservation to another weekend if they could rent it.