Looking for a partner / or forming a group | I have permits already (multiple dates)

A forum to initiate member meet-up. Looking for a hiking/climbing/fishing/skiing/etc. partner, or are you planning a trip where you wouldn't mind having some company? Last minute invites can be just as fun as a well-planned group trip (sometimes even better) so don't be shy! And be sure to post a trip report to the appropriate forum when you get back.
AlaskaIsCold
Topix Acquainted
Experience: Level 2 Backpacker

Looking for a partner / or forming a group | I have permits already (multiple dates)

Post by AlaskaIsCold »

Hi!

So as the dates get closer and closer a few friends of mine have bailed (some being flakes and some for legit reasons) so I have some spaces for people if they have had a hard time getting permits and don't mind going with somebody who is very slow paced. I really don't want to go alone, while I understand some people love to go solo hiking. I am not one of those people. Take a look at the dates and locations, send me a PM if you have any interest and want to take a look at the proposed route (via topo maps)

Aug 2nd - 3rd ( A nice overnight to North dome via Porcupine Creek TH )
Aug 3rd - 6th ( Lyell Canyon to Rafferty Creek Loop with a night at Ireland lake)
Aug 14 - Aug 20th ( Mount Whitney Overnight I picked a tonne of days so that it can be a slow up with lots of fishing and relaxing, no rush )
Aug 24 - Aug 31st (Cottonwood Pass over to some Miter Basin Fun then back via the cottonwood lakes)
----
Everyone has a happy place.
Mine is Tulainyo Lake at Sunset.
I do hope to make it back there one day.