Hiking partner wanted: Aug 27-31 or Sept. 27-31

A forum to initiate member meet-up. Looking for a hiking/climbing/fishing/skiing/etc. partner, or are you planning a trip where you wouldn't mind having some company? Last minute invites can be just as fun as a well-planned group trip (sometimes even better) so don't be shy! And be sure to post a trip report to the appropriate forum when you get back.
littlefish
Topix Novice
Experience: N/A

Hiking partner wanted: Aug 27-31 or Sept. 27-31

Post by littlefish »

Level 2 experienced, 70 yr male in good shape looking for hiking partner for 4 day trip. No cross country, marked trails only; safety 1st kind of guy. I am an experienced Volunteer Wilderness Ranger and have made several back country trips. Don't consider my self an expert because I learn something new every time I go out.

My last trip (and favorite place) was up North Fork Big Pine Creek, June 19-22. Snow on trail prevented going above 4th lake. Would like to try Mineral King, Rae Lakes or something similar. Everything depends on trail conditions but I'm open to suggestions, the time frames are the only things that are fixed and I do love to fish.

I'm a good, clean, well prepared and safe hiking partner. Please contact me on PM if interested. I live in Ventura. Everyone welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.