"Desolation Triple Crown"

A forum to initiate member meet-up. Looking for a hiking/climbing/fishing/skiing/etc. partner, or are you planning a trip where you wouldn't mind having some company? Last minute invites can be just as fun as a well-planned group trip (sometimes even better) so don't be shy! And be sure to post a trip report to the appropriate forum when you get back.
SNOOOOW
Topix Regular
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

"Desolation Triple Crown"

Post by SNOOOOW »

So I am stealing/borrowing the title from previous trip reports because I like it and I do not claim any ownership to it's name...So after stating that disclaimer I am going to head out and attempt a route of Pyramid, Agassiz and Price on Saturday of this week, 07/29/2017, if anybody is interested in joining. I have a few ideas of where to start but I think it's looking like I will be heading up Lyons Creek Trail to Lake Sylvia and up the West Ridge of Pyramid and work my way over to price then down to Lyons Lake and to the trail back to the car...Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can chat. Probably get an early start Saturday to allow for a fun day with no time constraints. I could probably do Sunday instead if that is the only day you can do it. :drinkers:
Without a People's army, the people have nothing.