Skunks Run-ins

A place to explore the natural setting (geology, flora & fauna), people, constructed infrastructure and historical events that play and have played a part in shaping the Sierra Nevada as we know it today.
Vaca Russ
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Skunks Run-ins

Post by Vaca Russ »

Fly Guy Dave wrote: Forget the tomato juice, get 1 quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide and a quarter cup of baking soda, mix well and wash accordingly and rinse. Of course, keep this mixture out of your dog's eyes. This really works great! :)
I know two little girls who benefited from Fly Guy Dave's recipe.
Skunk.JPG
They had a little run in yesterday afternoon during our daily walk. The H2O2 and NaHCO3 mixture did the trick.

Thanks Dave!!

-Russ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"...Or have you only comfort, and the lust for comfort, that stealthy thing that enters the house a guest, and then becomes a host and then a master?"

Kahil Gibran.
Fly Guy Dave
Topix Expert
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Re: Skunks Run-ins

Post by Fly Guy Dave »

Vaca Russ wrote:
Fly Guy Dave wrote: Forget the tomato juice, get 1 quart of 3% hydrogen peroxide and a quarter cup of baking soda, mix well and wash accordingly and rinse. Of course, keep this mixture out of your dog's eyes. This really works great! :)
I know two little girls who benefited from Fly Guy Dave's recipe.
Skunk.JPG
They had a little run in yesterday afternoon during our daily walk. The H2O2 and NaHCO3 mixture did the trick.

Thanks Dave!!

-Russ
Glad I could help! :)
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." --The Dude (Jeff Lebowski)

Some pics of native salmonids: http://flyguydave.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;