Posting photos

Instead of emailing or messaging the Admins or Mods with technical support questions or comments about the site, we prefer you check here to see if someone else has had the same difficulty or has made the same suggestion. What you're after might have already been posted and addressed here or within the FAQ. If not, please post a detailed description of the problem/suggestion and someone from the HST team will address your needs shortly. If you can't login/post and are unable to reset your password on your own, you may contact us directly.
copeg
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Founding Member & Forums Administrator
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by copeg »

cgundersen wrote:Hi Greg,
OK, I'm severely challenged. I get the full link to the (flickr) photo in the forum (the penultimate step in the thread you referred to). But, once the address is there, what do you do to get the photo to display? (I just did another trial run in the Photography section in responding to Maverick, and all that is there is the address, not the photo).
Sorry to be so lame, but this really should be the last barrier to getting this to work!
cgundersen
You are so close cgundersen, just remove all the quotes. From flickr you want everything between but not including the quotes.
cgundersen
Topix Fanatic
Experience: N/A

Post by cgundersen »

OK, we'll see if the old dog finally learns the trick!
Thanks Greg,
cameron