Discussion about photography of the flora, fauna and landscapes of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Post your photos here!
Moderators: maverick, Hikin Mike, copeg, markskor, Snow Nymph, giantbrookie
Finally got an opportunity to shoot some new material. Tried my luck at Tunnel View on Saturday. You can read about it on my blog: "Bridalveil Falls in the Fog
- Founding Member & Forums Moderator
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:56 pm
- Location: Atwater, CA
Very nice, Mike. Thanks for posting.
The Other Tom
- Founding Member
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:06 pm
- Location: Upstate South Carolina
- Topix Acquainted
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 am
- Location: San Diego
Rad! It's like the valley is breathing!
- Topix Regular
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:03 pm
- Location: Orange
Nice image. The fog certainly adds a lot of "mood" to the image. Well done.
- Topix Novice
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest