Discussion about photography of the flora, fauna and landscapes of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Post your photos here!
Moderators: maverick, copeg, markskor, Hikin Mike, giantbrookie, Snow Nymph
Finally got an opportunity to shoot some new material. Tried my luck at Tunnel View on Saturday. You can read about it on my blog: "Bridalveil Falls in the Fog
- Founding Member & Forums Moderator
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:56 pm
- Location: Atwater, CA
Very nice, Mike. Thanks for posting.
The Other Tom
- Founding Member
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:06 pm
- Location: Upstate South Carolina
- Topix Acquainted
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 am
- Location: San Diego
Rad! It's like the valley is breathing!
- Topix Regular
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:03 pm
- Location: Orange
Nice image. The fog certainly adds a lot of "mood" to the image. Well done.
- Topix Novice
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests