I guess everyone is out taking new photos!

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
Snow Nymph
Founding Member
Experience: Level 4 Explorer

Post by Snow Nymph »

Our systems must all be different. I got the broken image from mountaineers (and all the others) and I just right click/view image and the photo shows up. :dontknow
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free . . . . Jim Morrison

http://snownymph.smugmug.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robert
Topix Acquainted
Experience: N/A

Post by Robert »

SteveB
Founding Member

Post by SteveB »

Snow Nymph wrote:Our systems must all be different. I got the broken image from mountaineers (and all the others) and I just right click/view image and the photo shows up. :dontknow
Mountaineer's pic is doing the same thing Robert's was for me: red -x-, until I manually enter the image URL in a separate window, then it'll appear in HST. Right-click View Image doesn't do anything (IE6+ under Win2k3 Server).

Robert, your latest not only shows up, but is a damn fine image! :)
Robert
Topix Acquainted

Post by Robert »

Hey everyone.
Thanks for the compliments.
Currently, I'm on an assignment in Tucson, AZ. If ya'll don't mind a few "non-sierra" photos, I'll try to get a few up here. Nice desert scenery here if you can handle the intense heat.

Regards,
Robert