Anyone have the Nikon D70s??

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
SteveB
Founding Member
Experience: N/A

Anyone have the Nikon D70s??

Post by SteveB »

I've been toying with the idea of picking up one of these bodies, but am still in the research stage. Any comments would be appreciated. Can't afford the high-end models some of you have... ;)
sierra_smitty
Founding Member

Post by sierra_smitty »

I bought one last year before I began work on my book and am absolutely in love with it......the auto features are dummy proof (which comes in handy for this knucklehead) but the sky is the limit with all the advanced features. I'm not much of a photographer but I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on my pictures from last year and considering I'm so green, that should say something about the camera.

peace,
smitty
SteveB
Founding Member

Post by SteveB »

Well, after much pondering and gnashing of teeth, I bit the bullet and bought the D70s! :D Bought it with both kit lenses (since my wide-angle zoom won't survive the 1.5 factor on the digital), and now I just have to wait patiently (yeah, right!) for it to show up! :)

I just hope B&H ships it before leaving for Passover holiday!! I'd hate to know it's just sitting there on the shelf for the next week or so! :crybaby:
Windwalker
Founding Member

Post by Windwalker »

Only problem I see with the D70 is...
It's a Nikon :lol:

Congrats on the new gadget...I'm sure you two will be quite happy together!!!
SteveB
Founding Member

Post by SteveB »

Windwalker wrote:Only problem I see with the D70 is...
It's a Nikon :lol:
Ah, you're one of those Canon guys!! ;)