This post has nothing to do with the Sierra, ha!

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
Sierra Maclure
Topix Regular
Experience: N/A

Post by Sierra Maclure »

Thanksgiving is over, I'm back from Mexico, and I'm going to try again to post a picture in this box:
Hopefully I will see me in a Sevelor trail boat in Isberg Lk south of Yos. I had to take the protecting clear gif off my smugmug site. Well, here goes.
Sierra Maclure
Topix Regular

Post by Sierra Maclure »

Another try using the "location" and not the address:
Sierra Maclure
Topix Regular

Post by Sierra Maclure »

Voila! Perseverance pays off. Thanks for your patience. Now I know how to do it.
Buck Forester
Founding Member

Post by Buck Forester »

Congrats, Sierra Maclure, on posting the photo! Looks like you're livin' the good life!

Thanks everyone for your responses and encouragement! My trouble is not getting permission from my wife (ha!, she encourages me to get out), it's more about finding/making time with so many responsibilities that I never used to have... and even more so it's about me not having the desire to "get out" and leaving my 20 month son behind. I miss him when I'm out there, to the point I'd rather be home. He is such a joy in my life! Next summer he'll be old enough to take on trips where we can even do some short backpacking excursions, and lots of car camping. Of course my wife is now preggers again but I hear after the first one, the second one you don't worry about so much, ha! If it wasn't for health insurance issues (there's the "responsibility thing again!) I'd be doing the photography thing full-time and it would be my "job"! Maybe by next summer it will be, we'll see.

Thanks again!
It's all about the WILDERNESS!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/buckforester/page9/