Mineral King

Topics covering photography and videography of the flora, fauna and landscape of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Show off your talent. Post your photos and videos here!
cgundersen
Topix Fanatic
Experience: N/A

A mechanism to alert HST folks to public displays of photos?

Post by cgundersen »

First, I'll join the chorus: gorgeous photos Windwalker!

Second, maybe the site administrators could set up a spot to post notices of locations where photos will be displayed for public viewing (whether galleries, libraries, schools, public buildings, etc), so if any of us have a chance, we can take a peek?

cgundersen
cgundersen
Topix Fanatic

A mechanism to alert HST folks to public displays of photos?

Post by cgundersen »

First, I'll join the chorus: gorgeous photos Windwalker!

Second, maybe the site administrators could set up a spot to post notices of locations where photos will be displayed for public viewing (whether galleries, libraries, schools, public buildings, etc), so if any of us have a chance, we can take a peek?

cgundersen
mountainLight
Founding Member

Post by mountainLight »

Beautiful shots Windwalker. You guys are making me so jealous. My wife is due with our 3rd and I am on house lock down until the baby comes so I will miss the fall color and other Sierra winter adventures.

I think my favorite is the pre-dawn earth shadow shot. I like the simplicity of it.
mountaineer
Founding Member

Post by mountaineer »

mountainLight wrote:Beautiful shots Windwalker. You guys are making me so jealous. My wife is due with our 3rd and I am on house lock down until the baby comes so I will miss the fall color and other Sierra winter adventures.

I think my favorite is the pre-dawn earth shadow shot. I like the simplicity of it.
House lock down? When is she due? NOW is when you need to get out...BEFORE the baby comes. :)